ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 11, 2012

Visa?

Dear All,

I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to write quickly.  We're still working with a few investigators (Mack and Carlos) and they are slowly progressing, but it looks like we'll probably have to move back their baptisms.  This week we really want to find new investigators and get them progressing towards baptism.  I am also praying my visa comes soon, President Gulbrandsen said that some visa waiters are going to the other BsAs missions next week, so let's hope I sneak into that group.  To be honest the past couple weeks have been pretty hard, but I know I just need to keep my head up and be patient and that with faith everything will come out ok.  I love you all and hope you are all firmly holding onto the iron rod.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment