ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 4, 2012

Elder Fullmer arrives, Elder Nielson leaves

Dear everyone,

This past week was a pretty trying week, but we ended up with a few people at church and we have a lot of great people that should convert from potentials to actual investigators this week.  Last Tuesday my companion, Elder Nielson, was transferred up to Corpus Christi, and my new companion, Elder Fullmer arrived.  He as well is from Idaho, but from Pocatello.  He is excited about the work and being back down here in the valley and speaking Spanish.  His Spanish needs some work, but it is definitely a step up from Elder Nielson's.  Haha.  It should be a great week this week.

Other than that, I hope you all are praying daily!  Not just to pray, but to pray for my visa!  haha, we'll have to wait and see if it ever comes.  It's great working in this mission, especially here in Hidalgo, but I am really excited to get to Argentina... Anyways, I love you all and appreciate so much all of your support, not just the support you have given me now, but for all the prayers through the years and the examples you have been to me!  Especially the family :)  Love you all!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment