ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 25, 2012

Waiting

Family/Friends,
This week was pretty decent.  A few of our investigators failed us (especially on Sunday), but we look forward to a great week this week and the opportunity to find new investigators who are ready to keep the commitments.  Everything has been going pretty well other than my visa never coming... I found out today there are 24 of us waiting to go to my mission in Buenos Aires... So keep praying!  At least President Gulbrandsen said that he wants me to go whenver it arrives and not to wait for a transfer.  Hopefully it will come soon so it won't further adversely affect school next year.  Anywho, sometimes it seems like I'll be a missionary forever, but I guess that's a great thing to be stuck as forever.  Haha.  Anywho, I love you all and love reading your emails and uplifting words!  Take care and make sure to keep doing the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment