ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 2, 2012

Almost my 3rd 4th of July in the Mission

Hello everyone, I almost celebrate my 3rd 4th of July in the mission. I came home in June though so I just missed it though. Laame. But anyways, hopefully this week goes better because last week was pretty bad. We've been really trying to find new investigators, but so far nothing has worked for us- everyone fails the following appointments and avoids us. But not much we can do, but reanalyze our effort and keep trying. So far no word on the visa, who knows when it will come... it's been almost 4 months now! Hopefully it comes soon so then I can go home (to McAllen) in June of next year and then head home with the rents in July. That would be good, but I guess it just comes down to what the Lord has in mind and not what I have in mind! I don't really have much to say... hopefully you guys can come up with some interesting questions so I can write something more exciting. Haha. I guess the fun fact of the week is that we got fed almost 2x per day almost every day this week by the members- at least I've been working out more in the mornings, we spend a lot of time feeling full. Now if they would just give more referrals! :/ Anyways, love you all, have a splendid week and don't forget to read and pray daily. :) Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment