ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Ustedes

Yo what up familia?? It's just a good ole party here in the MTC, kinda like groundhog day, but with basketball every day. Pretty sure my skills are increasing. Haha. Uh... Elder Hunt (my companion) and I have just started a weight competition with our roomies (elder allan and elder smith). The competition is for my companionship to lose more weight than the other companionship can gain. hahaha. Elder hunt and i have been jump roping every night, pretty tiring. yup. fun fun. Haha.

Sounds like things are pretty crazy back home. Thank goodness the ward is helping you out so much. I'm pumped to see mom and dad for their setting apart. Should be an awesome experience. Elder hunt and i also received news that we are going to be able to pass the Sacrament in the special Sacrament for the mission presidents. :) All or most of the general authorities should be there.

Uh stuff that happened during the past week.... Our oldest District (that had the Zone leaders) left for their missions. It was crazy. Elder To'a and Elder Kleinman are the new Zone leaders. They're cool. Yup yup. I don't know what else has happened. Like i said it is like groundhog day over and over haha. It is good though. I am anxious to get out to the real world though. You can only role play teach so much... Haha. Oh! I know! My buddy Tyler Coutu is coming in today! So is Adam Paulsen and a few others. Should be good. I think Tyler got switched to Spanish cuz I looked at his bag full of stuff and it said Beg - Span. haha. I might be able to see him more if he is going to be speaking spanish. Um... yeah. Not much else going on.

Uh. Nicole! Crazy you are flying to China on Friday. You're gonna love it. Just keep your chin up and remember who you are. :) Rachel, I hope you are ready to turn the house into a party house! Haha. No just kidding. Haha. Nate! Hope your move goes well. I look forward to you picking me up from the airport in a couple. haha. Josh! Mercedes sounds like she is doing great! That's awesome she is a crawling machine. She is going to be a talking machine next time I see her. haha. Cool.

Well I just want you all to know that I know that this Gospel is true. Joseph Smith was a prophet and he did see God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is awesome being here and having so much time to get to know my Savior so much better. I am reading Jesus the Christ like a mad man and I love it! It is awesome to learn more. I love reading the Book of Mormon. I hope you are all studying it everyday, because it is so helpful. :) I love you all so much. Thanks for being such great examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment