ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hola todos

Hola Familia!
Sorry about the lack of spacing of paragraphs and if there are any double periods, the computers here are so dumb. Anyways, this past week was amazing! On Sabado (Saturday) I was able to see Mom and Dad get set apart by Elder Anderson and Elder Costa. It was an amazing experience and the first time that I can remember meeting an Apostle. It was also really good to see Rachel. I love you Rach! I hope you are doing well. As well, it was nice to see the grandparents and Kent and Deanna. I miss you all, but we're all going to be so blessed for all the service we are doing for the Lord. Serving a mission is less of a sacrifice than it is a blessing and an opportunity. I am so privileged that I get to literally put the name of Christ on my chest everyday. I can't wait to get out and share this great message of happiness with everyone I can. Less than 2 weeks! Now if only we could get our main progressive investigator here to commit to baptism.. Haha. Anyways, more about my week. On Sunday Elder Hunt (My companion if you forget) and I were invited weeks in advance to pass the Sacrament in the special Sacrament meeting for the mission presidents. 10 of the 12 were there and the first presidency as well as pretty much every other General authority. It was awesome. President Monson talked about motivating missionaries so it was really interesting and inspiring. Then that night we had a fireside where the head honcho at the missionary department spoke.. It was awesome. He showed us what the new mormon.org

is going to look like in about 5-6 days from today, and it is going to be amazing. You should all check in on it during the next week or so.... And also create a profile, I made one :) He also announced the District 2, just a camera crew following around missssssssiiiioooonnnnaaaarrrriiiieeeessss ((((sssseeeeeeee hhhhoooowwww stupid the computers are? It keeps doing that every minute or so and it logged me out 4x so ffffaaaarrrr.... ssssoooo dddduuuummmmbbbb) it took place in San Diego. It was cool to watch, and I liiiikkkkeeeedddd iiiitttt bbbbeeeetttttttteeeerrrr tttthhhhaaaannnn wwwwaaaattttcccchhhhing the District 1 with Mom and Dad.. haha.. They said we're going to watch more of it out in the field so that should be interesting.. The Church is changing with technology and I think it is awesome! Yup.. AAAAnnnnyyyywwwwaaaayyyyssss lllloooovvvveeeedddd tttthhhhiiiissss ppppaaaasssstttt week.. Only one more pppp ddddaaaayyyy left in the MTC!!!!!!!! :) IIII lllloooovvvveeee yyyyoooouuuu all so very much.. :) Thank you for your words of encouragement.. The Gospel iiiissss ttttrrrruuuueeee.. God loves us more than we know, and so does our Redeemer. I love you all! Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment