ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adventures with Penguins






Hello everyone!

This week I ate blood sausage! Hahaha. Disgusting, super mushy. It's like meat pudding and it doesn't even taste good. A member is a chef and he made it for us. The other meats were waayyy better. Yup. Also, I think all the pictures I attached are from yesterday when we went to Lake Fagnano, one of the world's largest lakes. I didn't write yesterday cuz it was a holiday here and all the internet places were closed. Anyways, it was a super adventure to go to the lake
which is a little over an hour away from Rio Grande in the middle of the island close to a tiny city called Tolhuin. Anyways, it was super epic and fun. Anyways, there weren't as many people in church this week and we only had a few investigators so that was pretty rough, but we gotta keep our heads up and our shoulder to the wheel! Anyways, I don't have much else to say and I have to finish up cuz elder hunt already finished. Love you all! Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment