ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hidalgo

Howdy amigos,
 
Another great week has gone by in the life of Elder Zachary Trayner.  I enjoyed my first week in Hidalgo and so far I like it mucho.  It's like Brownsville, but without all the things I didn't like.  Haha.  I prefer the small wards and less missionaries, so I feel a lot better here.  Haha.  The members seem super great and I already knew quite a few of them haha.  So it has been pretty fun and we had a good mothers day activity on Saturday that we enjoyed with the members and with Alicia Teran (our investigator who is preparing for the 27th).  We're still waiting for her husband's records to arrive to the ward so that the bishop can interview him for the priesthood.  Hopefully it will arrive this week so that they can do the interview and get him the priesthood before/on the the 27th.  They're great.
 
Mmmm... I don't have much else to say.  Ask me some questions and I'll be able to write better letters.  haha.  I love you all, thank you for your support!  Don't forget to read your scriptures today!  Hope you enjoy the attached photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment