ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 7, 2012

Transferred

Greetings all acquaintances, friends, and family members,
 
This past week was really great!  We had 9 investigators at church and are set to baptize weekly this month... and then I got picked up last night (Sunday night) and transferred to Hidalgo.  Haha.  So I'm going to miss the baptisms of a couple of amazing people (George and Sister Garza), but I am excited to work here.  There were some issues with disobedience and so an Elder was transferred and that's how I ended up here and now I'm the District Leader, so it should be exciting.  I'm excited to help the missionaries here and to build up the wards (we have an English and a Spanish ward).  So far it seems like we have one solid investigator and a couple that have just been kind of "floating," but hopefully we'll be able to meet with most of them and set expectations of what we really intend to do (help them exercise their faith and repent by starting to read, pray, and go to church, be baptized, etc.).
 
There is still no word on my visa, but they have everything they need from us for a few weeks sooo... hopefully it will be soon.  I have a bunch of pictures I need to send, but I just keep forgetting and I don't have a sd/usb adapter.  But I should be able to borrow one soon.  I showed mom some and she loved them haha.  I don't really have too much to say... I'm excited to work here in Hidalgo!  Oh, and my new comp is Elder Nielson from Boise Idaho.  This is still his first area and he has been here about 8 months, so he should know it pretty well, we'll see how it goes.
 
Anyways I love you all!  I appreciate your letters and emails!  Sorry if I haven't written some of you back, I wasn't in charge of managing time on Pday so I didn't have much time to write (like last week when I didn't even get to send an email...haha)  Anyways, I should be able to write soon. I love you all!  Don't forget to read in the Book of Mormon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment