ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 20, 2012

Transferred!

Dear all, Time is short, but all you really need to know is that I'm getting transferred! I'll be heading out west about 4 hours to Laredo! Apparently I'll be right next to the Mexican border there as well (we have the bridge here in Hidalgo to go to Reynosa). I'll definitely miss all the people here in Hidalgo, but that's how the mission goes. Hopefully I'll find my way back down here to the valley to visit all of my friends after the mish (if it ever ends... haha). I'll put some farewell pictures in the email. Other that that I don't have any funny stories or anything (sorry!). Anywho, I'm sure I'll have plenty to say next week, try and ask me some questions about the place so I can answer them! I'm not very good at describing things. haha. Love you all! Keep up on your scripture reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment