ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Baptism of Mack Wright

Dear everyone, This week went well. We had the baptism of our good buddy Mack Wright. He was baptized by the member who referred us to him who is his eye doctor, Bro. Bentley. He also happens to be the high priest group leader, which works out quite nicely as Mack is 73 years old. It was an adventure getting him all ready and into the font, but it all worked out and even his feeble old knees were able to bend enough to make it under the water. He will be confirmed the following week. It was a great experience. Unfortunately the computers here at the library aren't allowing me and my comp to access our cameras, so I won't be able to send a picture this week- please remind me next week. There is still no word on the visa for those of you who, like me, are anxiously waiting. Although Dad did hear from President Gulbrandsen and he says he is getting to the point where he wants to pull strings to get me there! haha. Well other than that we have some new investigators, but I'll tell about them once they start progressing a little more, but most of our previous investigators have fallen off the boat unfortunately. Anyways, time to go! Thanks for all your support and love! Take care and do a good deed today! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment