ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 11, 2013

Error

To all, Well first of all I have to say that the mission secretary along with the church travel department had an error and messed up on the plane tickets. My flight is actually the 21st of May after all. haha. I´ll be home in Texas the 22nd. haha. Eventually I suppose they`ll stop extending my mission. haha This week we were able to help two investigators to accept baptismal dates. They both come from part member families and we were able to help various less actives attend for the first time in years. There were 51 in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. Not too bad for Illapel. We also heard that president is going to give us another set of missionaries here! In fact they will be sisters and they`ll arrive for transfers! Anyways, I don`t have much time today because we had a zone activity of playing soccer, eating completos (hot dogs with avacado, tomato, and everything else), and watermelon. haha. It was fun and we had Zone leader Council last week so we traveled a lot and this week we`ll have Zone conference with president. Should be fun. haha. Anyways, I´ll try and include more details about everything going on soon or if not you´ll have to ask me when I get back... hahaha. Love you all! Have a most excellent week.

No comments:

Post a Comment