ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 1, 2013

yo (as in hey, not I)

All, Well.... this week was a pretty tough week here in the mission field. Our investigator Nathaly from the part member family passed her interview on Thursday, but then on Sunday she didn´t show up with the rest of the family and her mom (the only member), Kathy, was like mad at us and said that Nathaly didn`t want to come to church anymore and that she didn´t want us to pass by anymore for a time. It was sooooo lame. Nathaly was doing great and was really excited to be baptized, but I don´t know, I think her mom`s negative attitude led her to make some kind of comment that she wasn´t really ready or didn´t understand baptism or something and for that she felt bad and wasn´t baptized this week. So anyways... that family is now officially on hold... :( In other news we found a new investigator this past week named Juan because Elder Reyes asked if he could use his bathroom. haha. Then we ended up singing him a hymn and talking about baptism and he accepted to be baptized! So he attended this past week and everything and is really excited to be baptized. He is a really funny guy. Not much else to say! This week is transfers! My last transfer ever!!!!! ahhh... haha, crazy. I´ll have finished my 27 months of being a missionary officially. I`m doing my best to finish strong and help as many people as I can while I have the time left to do it and I am grateful the Lord put someone ready in our path last week. Anyways, thanks to whoever registered me for my classes (josh? mom?), looks like I should be able to make it back to school. haha. Anyways, love you all! Have a great week, hopefully next week I`ll send some pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment