ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 29, 2010

A week of Thanks, Thanksgiving week

Hola todos,

Not too much to say again this week... Our investigators are all progressing pretty slow right now so we are trying to find new ones, but it's not too easy. Haha. As for the events of the past week- Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving our member that was going to give us lunch completely forgot so we just bought a pizza and I also made peanut butter cookies from the mix that mom sent me. So it was decent. Nobody knew it was Thanksgiving though. Just me and Elder Ramey knew. Haha. What else... Not much... It's still really hot here and I hear it gets a little hotter still so that should be fun. Welp. Let me know if I can answer any questions or anything because I don't have too much to say... Haha. I love you all and it sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving. I really am really thankful for the influences each and every one of you has had in my life. Thank you for being the examples that you are. Love! Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment