ZACH LOVES MAIL! SEND HIM AN EMAIL! (anyone can)

zachary.trayner@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Baptisms of Gaston and Nicole!!

Hello everyone,

Another fantastic week goes by here in Constituciòn, hopefully this
week isn`t the last because there are transfers next week. We'll see
what happens, everyone is telling me that I'm gonna leave. Haha.
Anyways, this week we had 2 baptisms, but I forgot my camera so
hopefully I remember next week. We had the baptism of Gaston Miranda
(the 9 year old stud who recently moved here) and the baptism of
Nicole Caimi (the 81 year old woman). Everything went really well and
we had good participation from the ward. We are hoping for the
baptism of at least the dad of Flia. Medrano, the others are being
frustrating and the dad ended up coming to our ward alone yesterday.
Annoying.... It's been getting harder to trust people when they say
they are going to do something. Anyways, that's the news here for
this week. Hopefully I don't get transferred next week, but we'll see
what happens.

Back at home I hear Bailey almost died!! That's horrible, but we
can't lie, the dog is a fighter. Thank goodness she should be ok.
Well... not much else this week. Let me know if there is anything you
want to know! Love you guys! Keep safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment